search engine optimisation...
The aim of search engine optimisation (SEO) is to increase website visitor counts by having your site rank very high in the results of searches using the most appropriate keywords describing the content of your site. This relative ranking is a constant battle to beat your competitors. If you search on your target keywords, you will see the leading site in the rankings. All you need to do is to be better than that number one site… but this is easier to say than it is to achieve! Searching in Google for a target phrase, "search engine optimisation" for instance, will give you an idea what you are up against - in this case 32,000,000 web pages!
me-too.net have years of experience of search engine marketing and employ a variety of different research tactics and optimisation methods to improve the search engine rankings of our customers. There are a number of ways that you can benefit from our search engine ranking and promotion services, for instance we can:
- build an optimised website for you from scratch once we know which keyword phrases to target.
- link to your website from some of our other websites to improve the 'PageRank' of your website (Google's PR / page rank is used in their algorithm to determine your website's position for a particular search term).
- audit your website and provide you with a report of its position for the specified search terms in search engines (in particular Google, MSN, Yahoo! and AOL) and give you advice, hints and tips about what you should do to your website to boost its positioning in the search engines.
- provide you with usage statistics about your website (via Analytics) i.e. how many pages of your website are read each day, what search terms visitors typed into the search engine in order to find your website, how long visitors spend browsing your website and so on - if you want to see a live online demo of this powerful web stats analysis software then contact us for login details.
- provide you with the search engine keyword and key phrase usage data that you need to ensure that you are targeting the right phrases. It is no good ranking in the top 10 for a phrase that is only very rarely searched for! We undertake extensive research to provide you with keyword usage data and alternative keywords / key phrases that you should consider to make your website a more effective marketing tool.
- submit your website to the main search engines on a regular basis also.
It is not enough to simply add META tags and submit your site to a million search engine indexes and directories. The first promotion step in obtaining significant targetted traffic is to seek first-page search engine results. To achieve this an early step is to build a great, content-rich site. One of the last steps is the proper submission of your site to the search engines and directories. The bit in the middle is a step that is vital if you want to obtain first-page search engine ranking, yet most web designers overlook it because they forget it or it is too complex - this step is seach engine optimisation. Without competent SEO you are destined to be low ranking search engine fodder and your website, no matter how nice it looks, will never be found by any would-be customers.
me-too.net can audit your site's performance in terms of Google and other search engines and help you to develop a strategy for boosting the effectiveness of your online presence via a specific search engine keywords promotion methodology. Why have a website if no-one can find it? Contact us today for more information or take a peek at rank.org.uk for more info about how to improve the search engine rank of your website. Alternatively, you can generate traffic using Google Adwords… got any questions... contact me-too.net today!